- Investment Banking Intership
- Date Created
• Prepare for in-house research reports about each growing industry in Indonesia
• Develop and maintain valuation models on the unlisted companies for investment projects
• Assist writing investment reports in conducting industrial analysis and evaluating the company’s projection
• Research the flow of information such as company news, industry news and events
• Accounting, economic, and/or finance background; Technical or industry background will be a plus
• Skills in MS Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
• Strong analytical skills, critical thinker, team players, result oriented, driven and independent
• Flexibility in working hours due to the nature of the industry
• WPPE license (can be taken after employment)
• CFA, FRM Holder preferred
Enter your password to edit the post.
Delete CommentDelete Post
Enter your password to delete the post.