- Compliance Officer
- Human Capital
- Date Created
Job Requirements :
• Male or Female (Max. 30 years old);
• Have an experience in Securities Company as Internal Audit, Compliance and/or Risk Management (1-5 years);
• Have a good communication skill, attention to detail and persistant;
• Having WPPE License is a must;
• Fresh graduated with an excellent GPA and internship experience are welcome.
Job Descriptions :
• Assisting to arrange and identify regulation and procedures for all the main task of each function according to regulation;
• Supporting the arrangement of company policy;
• Monitoring company's compliant toward procedures and regulations;
• Monitoring company's licenses and supporting the company's licenses submission;
• Supervise company compliant related employee compliance monitoring, internal control and regulation;
• Monitoring company's compliance toward IDX & other applicable regulation; including supervision and monitoring of opening accounts process;
• Supervised new cllent's securides account opening;
• Handling and coordinating related ad-hoc data request and data enquiry from regulators;
• Evaluate and recommend related changes in regulation which affect in company's business and regulation.
Enter your password to edit the post.
Delete CommentDelete Post
Enter your password to delete the post.