• Introduce Company and company products to Priority Customers;
• Offering investment products according to the needs and goals of Priority Customers;
• Establish and grow valuable long term relationship between Mirae Asset Sekuritas Indonesia and Priority Customers;
• Ensure the implementation of services to Priority Customers comply within Company standards;
• Achieve target set by the Company.
• Understanding and interest in capital market products (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, alternative investments, etc);
• Certified WPPE is a must, another related lisence preferable;
• Minimum 3 years experience maintaining Priority Customers in financial industry;
• Fluent in spoken and written English;
• Excellent interpersonal communication skill;
• Able to work in team and under pressure;
• Well dressed.