Job Requirements :
• Male or Female (Max. 30 years old);
• Have an experience in Securities Company as Internal Audit, Compliance and/or Risk Management (1-5 years);
• Have a good communication skill, attention to detail and persistant;
• Having WPPE License is a must;
• Fresh graduated with an excellent GPA and internship experience are welcome.
Job Descriptions :
• Assisting to arrange and identify regulation and procedures for all the main task of each function according to regulation;
• Supporting the arrangement of company policy;
• Monitoring company's compliant toward procedures and regulations;
• Monitoring company's licenses and supporting the company's licenses submission;
• Supervise company compliant related employee compliance monitoring, internal control and regulation;
• Monitoring company's compliance toward IDX & other applicable regulation; including supervision and monitoring of opening accounts process;
• Supervised new cllent's securides account opening;
• Handling and coordinating related ad-hoc data request and data enquiry from regulators;
• Evaluate and recommend related changes in regulation which affect in company's business and regulation.