• Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in
• Minimum 1 year working experience in related field
preferably in Capital Market;
• Strong attention to detail, interpersonal and
communication skills are needed;
• Microsoft office skills required;
• Having WPPE License is mandatory.
• To prepare administrative processes related to bonds transaction, such as : Prepare Trade Confirmation and any instruction related to the bond transaction, Correspondence with the Counterparty Settlement to assist bond settlement process, Report bond transactions to IDX and journaling transaction to Finance Division, and Daily pre-matching bond transaction with the custodian;
• To prepare daily and weekly transaction report;
• To provide ad-hoc activities related to Division administration matters such as business claims or petty cash claims and procurement (coordination with other teams).